|Application||Architectural, residential, commercial and industrial panels.|
|Coverage||23.5″ panel coverage, with a 5/8″ seam height.|
|Minimum Slope||Recommended slope 2/12 or greater.|
|Substrate||Recommended substrate 1/2″ – 5/8” plywood with a minimum 30 lb. underlayment.|
|Length||Panels are continuous lengths from eave to ridge.|
|Fastening System||Exposed fastening system. Recommended that panels are fastened to substrate at center rib and inside rib of side lap, with a maximum spacing of 16″ o/c.|
|Fasteners||1-1/2″ self-sealing neoprene washer screws.|
|Materials||Panels are fabricated from 26 gauge or 24 gauge Galvalume*.|
|Coatings & Finishes||26 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* panels are available in a variety of colors.|
24 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* panels are available in a variety of colors and coated with a full-strength Kynar 500 finish.
|Warranty||20, 25, and 35 year manufacturer warranties available.|
|Approvals & Testing||Florida Building Code and Miami-Dade HVHZ product approvals, TAS 125 (UL-580 uplift resistance test), TAS 100-95 (wind driven rain test), Class A Fire Rating (UL-790), Quality Assurance Program.|
Additional Panel Information
- Panels are also available in Aluminum and 16 oz Copper.
- Available in standard or multi-striated panels.
- All flashings and accessories are fabricated from the same coil stock as the panels.
- 5-V orders are all-inclusive: panels, clips, screws, and all flashings are incorporated into one per square price.
* Galvalume sheet uses an aluminum (55%) – zinc (45%) alloy coating that offers greater corrosive resistance, higher temperature oxidation resistance, and higher heat reflectivity than standard galvanized steel.
† Kynar 500 is a premium fluorocarbon coating, produced with full strength Kynar 500 resin. This affords maximum exterior durability due to its outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. These are the highest quality finishes available.