- Fabricated from 26 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* in 10′ lengths.
- Baked-on Akzo Nobel Ceram-A-Star 950 paint finish.
- Colors: White, Brown, Black, Terra Cotta and Mill Finish.
- Other colors also available upon request.
- All metal profiles manufactured with consistent rise and profile for specified roof tile.
- Metal eave closure also available in Aluminum and 16 oz. Copper.
Why Use Metal Eave Closure?
Cement: When using cement, it tends to block water from under the tile not allowing proper drainage, thus causing water to stand and eventually leaks and/or rots the fascia. Cement is very labor intensive and hard to keep expensive oxides consistent in color.
Rubber: Rubber tends to shrink after a period of time, it rots and birds often peck at it, causing holes. Aging rubber fades in color and, like cement, it has poor water drainage. It is difficult to attach to the roof and often falls out causing unnecessary call backs. Rubber is also very expensive.
Metal: Metal is far superior to other closures for many reasons. The cost is less than half the cost of rubber. There is 80% less labor expense than cement. Metal is always consistent in color and allows proper drainage. It keeps the first course of tile straight, and is much faster to install. Cosmetically, metal is superior due to consistency in color and uniformity.
- Easier to install
- Saves labor expense
- No more oxides
- Consistent in color
- Proper drainage
- Eliminates call backs
- Less expensive
- Saves you money
Tile Metal Eave Closure Profiles
|Altusa S||Estate S||Regal|
|Antigua S||Flat (all types)||Sante Fe|
|Bagatta-Mirasol||Hacienda||Scandinavian (metal tile)|
|Barcelona 900||Hanson Spanish S||Superior|
|Bella High S||Highlander||Tejas Borja (TB-10 and TB-12)|
|Capistrano||La Escandella||Top Telha-m14|
|Capri||Malibu||US Tile Spanish S|
|Cee||Monier Spanish S Nuevo||Villa 900|
|Cejatel Portuguesa||Mediterra Tile||Vanguard|
|Entegra Spanish S||Verona|
* Galvalume sheet uses an aluminum (55%) – zinc (45%) alloy coating that offers greater corrosive resistance, higher temperature oxidation resistance, and higher heat reflectivity than standard galvanized steel.
† Kynar 500 is a premium fluorocarbon coating, produced with full strength Kynar 500 resin. This affords maximum exterior durability due to its outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. These are the highest quality finishes available.