VS-100 Snap-Lock Standing Seam
|Application||Architectural, residential and commercial panels.|
|Coverage||9″-24″ panel coverage, with a 1 “ seam height.|
|Minimum Slope||Recommended slope 2/12 or greater.|
|Substrate||Recommended subsate 1/2″ – 5/8” plywood with a minimum 30 lb. underlayment.|
|Length||Panels are continuous lengths from eave to ridge.|
|Fastening System||Concealed clip and fastener system. Recommended 2 screws per clip with a maximum clip spacing of 16” o/c.|
|Fasteners||#10 x 1” flat head screws.|
|Materials||Panels are fabricated from 26 gauge or 24 gauge Galvalume*.|
|Coatings & Finishes||26 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* panels are available in a variety of colors.
24 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* panels are available in a variety of colors and coated with a full-strength Kynar 500.
|Warranty||35 year manufacturer warranties available.|
|Approvals & Testing||Florida Building Code and Miami-Dade HVHZ product approvals, TAS 125 (UL-580 uplift resistance test), TAS 100-95 (wind driven rain test), Class A Fire Rating (UL-790), Quality Assurance Program.|
ADDITIONAL PANEL INFORMATION
- Panels with striations available upon request.
- Double and Multi Striated profiles help reduce “oil canning”.
- Panels are also available in Aluminum and Copper.
- All flashings and accessories are fabricated from the same coil stock as the panels.
- Standing Seam orders are all inclusive: panels, clips, screws, and all flashings are incorporated into one per square price.
* Galvalume sheet uses an aluminum (55%) – zinc (45%) alloy coating that offers greater corrosive resistance, higher temperature oxidation resistance, and higher heat reflectivity than standard galvanized steel.
† Kynar 500 is a premium fluorocarbon coating, produced with full strength Kynar 500 resin. This affords maximum exterior durability due to its outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. These are the highest quality finishes available.