We have developed the new inverted channel profile to hold foam or adhesive. It makes installation of hip/ridge cap much easier as it holds the foam or adhesive in place without running!
|Application||RT600 adhesive with screw.
Foam (1 or 2 part) with screw.
Foam or adhesive with no screw.
|Sizes||Available in 5 standard sizes of 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″ or 8″ for various tile profiles.|
|Fasteners||1 1/2″ self-sealing neoprene washer screws spaced 16″ o/c.
Approved ring shank nails spaced 6″ o/c., roof cement and membrane.
|Materials||26 gauge pre-painted Galvalume* in 10′ lengths. Other lengths available upon request. Available in a variety of colors.|
|Warranty||20, 25, and 35 year manufacturer warranties available.|
|Approvals & Testing||FBC product approval #FL-6046, FBC HVHZ approval # FL-8380, Quality Assurance Program.|
ADDITIONAL PANEL INFORMATION
- Designed to divert water.
- Fabricated from Galvalume* for corrosion resistance.
- Beveled top edge to form to standard hip/ridge tile.
- Easier and faster to install than traditional lumber and strapping
- All DCSM products are made from Galvalume not galvanized. Galvalume offers far superior corrosion resistance. Contact us for more details or literature.
* Galvalume sheet uses an aluminum (55%) – zinc (45%) alloy coating that offers greater corrosive resistance, higher temperature oxidation resistance, and higher heat reflectivity than standard galvanized steel.
† Kynar 500 is a premium fluorocarbon coating, produced with full strength Kynar 500 resin. This affords maximum exterior durability due to its outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. These are the highest quality finishes available.